Hello market. Would like competent help with both of my online college classes. Below I will break into sections the required assignments that must be done and the fee paid. An A average on all assignments is required and is a necessary part of this aggreement. Thanks.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Bureaucracy Assignment (Due July 15 2013 by 9PM Eastern standard time) –
Choose any bureaucracy of your choice you may use your text or the internet to find a, federal or local agency and describe how it works. Who is in charge, what is their title, how long have they been in charge? What is the mission? In your opinion is this agency responsive, why or why not? What values does the agency represent? Is this agency successful in representing clients? What is the culture of this agency? Can you find any news articles or congressional hearings where people are advocating reform and change of this agency? (It may help to look at any GAO reports or a Congressional Hearing on C-Span) FEE: $20
2. Civil Rights/ Civil Liberties Letter to the Editor (Due July 18 2013 by 9PM Eastern standard time) – You are only designing one letter however your one letter has two parts. Each part will be graded separately
You may choose any newspaper in the United States to write to the editor: Provide the name of the newspaper address, city and state. Make sure your properly format your letter
Part I of your letter: Explain your views on the Supreme Court case of Grutter v. Bollinger, 2003. You will first have to read the case then explain what the case is about to the Editor. Next you must describe what the majority opinion in the case and who was the justice (s) who ruled in favor of the case. Afterwards you must tell the Editor what you think of the case, was the majority opinion fair. Do you agree or disagree. Do you believe the ruling should be overturned, if so why. Do you believe citizens can benefit from the court case? If so, what citizens and why?
Part II of your letter: choose something specific such as privacy in social media or email privacy, or airplane security. You must do some research to have this discussion. How do you want your rights protected on the issue you selected? What do you want your elected officials to do about the issue you have addressed? FEE: $10
3. Research paper (Due June 20 2013 by 9PM eastern standard time) –
write a research paper using 12pt Times Roman font only (5 pages not including cover page and bibliography) on a contemporary political reform proposal of some aspect of the American political system.The paper should involve an analysis and critical examination of a contemporary political reform proposal of some aspect of the American political system. The following is a partial list of suitable topics.
Campaign finance reform
Health care reform
Gay marriages reform
Military spending reform
Donâ€™t ask Donâ€™t tell reform
Homeland Security Reform (DHS)
Disaster Management Reform (FEMA)
Education reform (Higher Education or Elementary and High School)
Public funding for public broadcasting
Public funding for the arts
The paper should be organized into distinct sections which roughly correspond to the following breakdown:
1. A brief INTRODUCTION in which you identify your subject and its components, indicate its importance and specify how you will proceed in your evaluation.
2. A HISTORICAL BACKGROUND section in which you describe how your issue has been addressed by Congress, Presidents, the Supreme Court, States, etc.
3. An ISSUE ANALYSIS section in which you describe the specific policy issues associated with your topic and the pro and con arguments for each side.
4. An EVALUATION section in which you critically evaluate ways of resolving the problems you identify.
5. A DOCUMENTATION section identifying sources used in your paper. Endnotes or footnotes are acceptable.
All papers must be typewritten, double-spaced, on one side of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Paper length should be 5 pages (not including cover page and bibliography). Students must carefully proofread their papers. Spelling and grammatical errors will be taken into consideration in the grading. FEE: $20
U.S History : U.S. A Narrative History. McGraw-Hill, 2012. ISBN-0077659260
1. 16 online textbook quizzes (Due date July 20 2013 by 9PM Eastern standard time) –
There are 16 chapters in the textbook that cover this course. You will be given a quiz over each chapter. The quiz will be ten multiple-choice questions and should be taken after reading the appropriate chapter. Once you start to take the quiz, you will ONLY be given one chance to take it. The maximum amount of time you will be given to complete a quiz will be 10 minutes. Each quiz is worth 100 points FEE: $30
2. Lesson 8 and 9 quiz (Due date July 11 2013 by 9PM Eastern standard time)
3. Lesson 10 and 11 quiz (Due date July 18 2013 by 9PM Eastern standard time)- FEE: $12
The quizzes will be ten multiple-choice questions and should be taken after reading the lesson. Once you start to take the quiz, you will ONLY be given one chance to take it. The maximum amount of time you will be given to complete a quiz will be 10 minutes. Each quiz is worth 100 points.
4. Test 3 ( Due date July 24 2013 by 9PM Eastern standard time)
Test 3 will cover Lessons 8 through 11. The test will be ONE essay question taken from the Course Lessons. Before each Course Lesson, a listing of several potential essay questions is provided, usually in the Introduction. Once you start to take the test, you will only be given one opportunity to complete it. The maximum amount of time you will be given to complete the tests will be 30 minutes: FEE $20
Total: $ 62
Grand Total: $112
Note: Fees will be fully paid as agreed, upon completion of the assignments with an A average. Also note that some due dates may change on the assignments; therefore, someone who is confident, reliable, and good at communicating is preferred. Thanks.