The Final Paper provides you with an opportunity to integrate and reflect on what you have learned during the class.
The question to address is: â€œWhat have you learned about statistics?â€ In developing your responses, consider â€“ at a minimum â€“ and discuss the application of each of the course elements in analyzing and making decisions about data (counts and/or measurements).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The course elements include:
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics
- Hypothesis development and testing
- Selection of appropriate statistical tests
- Evaluating statistical results.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be three to- five double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style.