Review the Sherwood Manufacturing case again and consider what you have learned about organizational cultures respecting diversity. In a 2-3 page paper:
- Describe the elements of an organizational culture and how it might impact an organization to be considered inclusive.
- Next, describe what you believe Sherwood’s organizational culture is currently.
- Finally, consider what you believe would be an “ideal” inclusive organizational culture for Sherwood. Be specific and include as many aspects of the culture as possible.
- Include what steps could be taken by Sherwood to meet this ideal culture.
- Be creative as you apply what you have studied is important in order to demonstrate your understanding of how organizational culture can enhance a workforce’s goal of inclusivity.
- Additional research is required for this assignment.