ALL WORK MUST BE COMPLETED ON TIME AND MUST BE ALL ORIGINAL AS IT GOES THROUGH A TURNITIN PROGRAM ALSO ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED IN FULL DETAIL AND ALL PAPERS MUST BE OF QUALITY OR IT WILL NEED TO BE REDONE AND OR REFUNDED
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Hybrid Car Research Paper
A hybrid car is a motor vehicle that uses two or more different sources of power. In most hybrids, you will find an internal combustion engine in addition to an electrical motor. Depending on how the vehicle is driven and the availability of power, the car uses gasoline and battery power alternately.
In this assignment, you will research five different hybrid cars and evaluate their impact on the environment.
Using the readings for this module, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, do the following:
- Identify the top five most popular choices of hybrid cars. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each carâ€™s technology, price, manufacturing, and impact on environment. Include the scientific principles involved in the technology.
- Determine which type of car would work best for you and your family. Justify your decision based on your analysis of the five hybrid cars.
- Explain the impact these cars will have on the United Statesâ€™ economy. Consider the following issues in your analysis: consumer buying, sustainability, recycling, and fuel economy.
- Evaluate the impact that hybrid-car technology has had or could have on the United Statesâ€™ political relationships with oil-producing countries. Be sure to include an analysis of economic issues such as production, supply, and trade.
- Describe how this technology will influence world politics. Include an analysis of economic issues such as production, supply, and trade.
Support your statements with examples. Use a minimum of six reliable references, two of which should be peer-reviewed articles.
Write a 4â€“6-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2.doc.
By Wednesday, June 15, 2016