Resource: Implementation, Strategic Controls, and Contingency Plans assignment with facilitator feedback
Complete a strategic plan for your organization of no more than 3,500 words.
Update your plan to incorporate facilitator feedback from the drafts you submitted in previous weeks. Include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Table of contents
- Executive summary, with a 2-page maximum in the form of a cover letter to theexecutive board or venture capial investor for your plan.
- Company background, organizational mission, vision, and value statements
- Note. For a start-up, you should focus on the backgrounds and accomplishments of key anticipated management personnel. The goal is to convince the investor that these individuals are trustworthy and successful.
- Environmental scan (brief summarization from your week 3 paper)
- Summarizing review of Week 4 strategies and your recommendation for the best strategy for your organization
- Implementation plan including contingency plans for identified risks from Week 5.
Prepare a MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation of no more than 10 to 12 slides with speaker notes. Your audience will play the board of directors or a venture capital firm. The focus is to sell your recommendations to the board or venture capital firm and obtain approval for funding your plan. Note: You must include speaker notes. If you use research resource material, citations can be included in the notes or on the slides. Include a separate reference slide.
Format your plan and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.