ocate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized peer-reviewed professional journal or government publication.
Note. Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or Newsweek,are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional peer-reviewed resource, contact your facilitator.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
- Describe the design of the study.
- Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
- Provide one example of inductive logic and one example of deductive logic presented in the results.
- Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
- Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable.
- What were the findings of the study?
- Describe the authorâ€™s conclusions and recommendations.
- In your opinion, could the study have been done differently or improved? Detail your response.
- Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.